You can apply for subsidy if:
• You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and live in Alberta.
• You or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
• Your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7.
• You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work, or have special needs.
• You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.
For more information about the Child Care Subsidy, please visit the Alberta Government Website.